Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1

    Paypal needed, list inside with low prices.

    Need some paypal as i need to pay for a auction, need around $41, any help is appreciated. Prices are delivered.

    1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr Rc $19

    1989 Score Traded Ken Griffey Jr Rc $2

    1989 Fleer Ken Griffey Jr Rc $2

    1989 Bowman Ken Griffey Jr Rc $2

    1989 Donruss Ken Griffey Jr Rc $2

    1989 Topps Traded Ken Griffey Jr Rc $2

    1997 Bowman Miguel Tejada Rc $2

    2002 Bowman Chrome Brian Wolfe Auto $2

    2002 Bowman Chrome Rob Henkel Auto $2

    2002 Bowman Chrome Draft Brandon Weeden Auto $2

    2002 Bowman Chrome Draft Drew Meyer Auto $2

    2003 Bowman Chrome Beau Kemp Auto $2

    2003 Bowman Chrome Gary Schneidmiller Auto $2

    2003 Bowman Chrome Draft Ryan Wagner Auto $2

    2003 Bowman Chrome Draft Jarrod Saltalamacchia $5

    2003 UDPP Steve Lerud Auto $2

    2003 UDPP Kurt Isenberg Auto $2

    2003 UDPP Chris Durbin Auto $2

    2004 Topps Chrome Traded Joel Zumaya Rc $3

    2004 Bowman Chrome Jose Capellan Rc $1

    2004 Bowman Chrome Draft Angel Salome $1

    2004 Bowman Chrome Draft Bill Bray Auto $3

    2005 Bowman Chrome Brandon Sing Xfractor $3

    2005 Bowman Chrome Draft Jay Bruce $6

    2005 Bowman Chrome Draft Mike Costanza $1.50


    2005 Bowman Chrome Draft Bryan Anderson x2 $1.50

    2005 Bowman Chrome Draft Brandon Snyder $1.50

    2005 Bowman Chrome Draft Brandon Erbe $1.50

    2005 Bowman Heritage Jeff Clement $2

    2005 Topps Gallery Billy Butler SP $5

    2005 Reflections Future Reflections Philip Humber Emerald Green #17/25 $7

    2005 Topps Chrome Update Anthony Reyes Rc $1.50

    2005 Topps Chrome Update Felix Hernandez $2

    2005 Triology Sean Casey Generations Present Materials 04/25 $5

    2006 Bowman Chrome Jeremy Hellickson x2 $2

    2006 Bowman Chrome Carlos Gomez $4

    2006 Bowman Chrome Jon Niese $2

    2006 Bowman Chrome Jason Ray Blue Refractor $2

    2006 Bowman Chrome Jason Windsor Blue Refractor $2

    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Jason Place x3 $2

    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Travis Snider $2

    2006 Bowman Chrome Chris Britton Xfractor $2

    2006 Bowman Chrome Jose Ascanio Xfractor $2

    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Austin McClune Xfractor $3

    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Tyler Reeves Xfractor $2

    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Charlie Yarbrough Xfractor $3

    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Garrett Olson Xfractor $1.50

    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Jim Negrych Xfractor $2

    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Michael Eisenberg Xfractor $2
    Last edited by trolea1234; 01-14-2007 at 05:58 PM.

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    Give me your BEST price on these delivered. Thanks....Dan
    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Jason Place x3 $2
    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Hank Conger x3 $1.50
    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Chris Parmelee x3 $1.25
    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Dan Garcia Blue Refractor $3
    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Kevin Reese Gold Refractor $3
    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Joe Koshansky Orange Refractor $6
    2006 Bowman Draft Clayton Richard SOTF Auto $2

  4. #3
    What is the best you can do on these as a lot, and do you have scans???

    1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr Rc $19
    2003 Bowman Chrome Beau Kemp Auto $2
    2003 Bowman Chrome Gary Schneidmiller Auto $2
    2003 Bowman Chrome Draft Ryan Wagner Auto $2
    2004 Bowman Chrome Draft Bill Bray Auto $3
    2005 Bowman Chrome Draft Jay Bruce $6
    2005 Topps Chrome Update Anthony Reyes Rc $1.50
    2006 Bowman Chrome Jason Ray Blue Refractor $2
    2006 Bowman Chrome Jason Windsor Blue Refractor $2
    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Austin McClune Xfractor $3
    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Kevin Reese Gold Refractor $3
    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Joe Koshansky Orange Refractor $6

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunndeal
    Give me your BEST price on these delivered. Thanks....Dan
    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Jason Place x3 $2
    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Hank Conger x3 $1.50
    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Chris Parmelee x3 $1.25
    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Dan Garcia Blue Refractor $3
    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Kevin Reese Gold Refractor $3
    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Joe Koshansky Orange Refractor $6
    2006 Bowman Draft Clayton Richard SOTF Auto $2
    Dunndeal, the prices for the Place, COnger and Parmelee are for each one not all 3, I could do the whole lot for $23 dlvd.

  6. #5
    $20 paypal and we got a deal. LMK and thanks....Dan

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ellecards
    What is the best you can do on these as a lot, and do you have scans???

    1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr Rc $19
    2003 Bowman Chrome Beau Kemp Auto $2
    2003 Bowman Chrome Gary Schneidmiller Auto $2
    2003 Bowman Chrome Draft Ryan Wagner Auto $2
    2004 Bowman Chrome Draft Bill Bray Auto $3
    2005 Bowman Chrome Draft Jay Bruce $6
    2005 Topps Chrome Update Anthony Reyes Rc $1.50
    2006 Bowman Chrome Jason Ray Blue Refractor $2
    2006 Bowman Chrome Jason Windsor Blue Refractor $2
    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Austin McClune Xfractor $3
    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Kevin Reese Gold Refractor $3
    2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Joe Koshansky Orange Refractor $6
    Total price is $51.50, but dunndeal has first dibs on the Koshanshky so it would be $45.50, $40 is as low as i could go as the prices are already low.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunndeal
    $20 paypal and we got a deal. LMK and thanks....Dan
    You got it, please post, i will pm you my paypal addy, thanks!!

  9. #8
    Elle, i can scan whatever you need, sorry forgot to add that.

  10. #9
    trolea--I think I will stick with these......give me a price dlvd and I can send PAYPAL

    1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr Rc $19
    2003 Bowman Chrome Beau Kemp Auto $2
    2003 Bowman Chrome Gary Schneidmiller Auto $2
    2003 Bowman Chrome Draft Ryan Wagner Auto $2
    2004 Bowman Chrome Draft Bill Bray Auto $3
    2005 Bowman Chrome Draft Jay Bruce $6
    2005 Topps Chrome Update Anthony Reyes Rc $1.50

  11. #10
    Would do them for $32 dlvd, if thats good post the deal and i will pm you my paypal

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on