Thread: Bulk Baseball Gu/auto Blowout

Bulk Baseball Gu/auto Blowout

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have far too many BASEBALL game used/autos stashed in my boxes for hockey and i am looking to sell a bulk load of them. minimum order is 25gu/autos. I dont have time to list every gu card cause that will take me forever. majority of these cards are gu but some are autos. I am trying to lessen inventory. i dont have time to list every card let me know how many u want and will ship u for that price
    heres the prices. basically the more you buy the better deal you get.

25gu/autos $50dlvd
    50gu/autos $85dlvd
    100gu/autos $150dlvd
    250gu/autos $325dlvd
    500gu/autos $575dlvd

When listing items your interested off my page please try to include the players first and last name if possible and brand set etc... cause i have way too many cards there
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    Hoping you'd be willing to trade me that Mike Piazza 2002 Topps Ten Jersey card

i like these

Bench, Johnny
    2002 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch Autographs #PT-19 (064/100) BV$60

Botts, Jason (RC)
    2006 Topps Finest Red Refractor Autograph#145 (059/399) - Rangers BV$10

Palmer, Jim
    1997 Donruss Signature Series Significant Signatures #16 (1688/2000) BV$25
    2002 Donruss Classics Significant Signatures #168 (124/125) BV$25
    2003 Topps Finest Moments Refractors Autograph #FMA-JP BV$15
    2003 Topps Tribute World Series Signature Series Relics #SSA-JP BV$40

Robinson, Frank
    2001 Donruss Classics Benchmarks Autographs #BM7 (No Price RARE Redemption Only)
    2005 Upper Deck MLB Artifacts MLB Apparel Autographs Jersey #MLB-FR BV$40

Schmidt, Mike
    2003 Topps Tribute World Series Tribute Autograph Relics Gold #TRA-MS (14/25) (No Price RARE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bonderman FANatic
    Hoping you'd be willing to trade me that Mike Piazza 2002 Topps Ten Jersey card

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray33
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have far too many BASEBALL game used/autos stashed in my boxes for hockey and i am looking to sell a bulk load of them. minimum order is 25gu/autos. I dont have time to list every gu card cause that will take me forever. majority of these cards are gu but some are autos. I am trying to lessen inventory. i dont have time to list every card let me know how many u want and will ship u for that price
    heres the prices. basically the more you buy the better deal you get.

25gu/autos $50dlvd
    50gu/autos $85dlvd
    100gu/autos $150dlvd
    250gu/autos $325dlvd
    500gu/autos $575dlvd

When listing items your interested off my page please try to include the players first and last name if possible and brand set etc... cause i have way too many cards there
    This falls under the rules of a grab bag which isn't allowed on SCF. A member must know what they are getting.

okay i wont post anymore thanks for the update