Thread: thinking about buying a box...

thinking about buying a box...

i have about 100 to spend...what boxes do you suggest? what have you guys gotten huge mojo in? thanks

Well, I am kind of in the same situation you are in. I am thinking about going with UD hardcourt. Mainly because, it guarentees a UD Black and I like collecting the UD Hardcourt base sets. However, Sweet Shot looks nice as well. A newer product that looks great is Press Pass Legends 06-07 which is released on Jan. 23, 2007, and it comes with like 4-5 autos I think, and a gu. Press Pass Legends is good for collectors who want a chance at pulling a great HOF player's auto. I believe it's the first set ever that will have a Pistol Pete Auto. Good luck with whatever you choose!

thanks, although i decided on something else. i graduate high school soon, and my parents have agreed to let me spend (waste) my money on a case of sp game used. if funds are not a problem, do you agree?

if not, i am looking to buy a case and then take a break from collecting when i'm at college. if i am gonna buy a case, what do you recommend?
    Last edited by zachattack9389; 01-14-2007 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zachattack9389
    thanks, although i decided on something else. i graduate high school soon, and my parents have agreed to let me spend (waste) my money on a case of sp game used. if funds are not a problem, do you agree?

if not, i am looking to buy a case and then take a break from collecting when i'm at college. if i am gonna buy a case, what do you recommend?
    Heck yes! I agree with you. If I were to buy any case it would be SP Game Used, because I have seen some incredible pulls such as Lettermen Letter Patches. You will have a great chance at pulling a Jordan or LeBron mojo with a case of that. Definitely go with a case of SPGU. PLMK what you pull if you do. Good choice!

well i need to get into college before it will happen lol. should hear from whitman at the end of this month, and then i get to bust a case of SPGU!!!! 0_o (assuming i get in of course)

the anticipation is going to kill me. it already is.

Quote Originally Posted by zachattack9389
    well i need to get into college before it will happen lol. should hear from whitman at the end of this month, and then i get to bust a case of SPGU!!!! 0_o (assuming i get in of course)

the anticipation is going to kill me. it already is.
    Lol. Well I hope the best for your pulls! I have seen some nice Lettermen Patches on Ebay. I see them quite often in box breaks too, and just recently in a box of 06-07 SP Game Used (someone on this site) pulled a LeBron James Letter Patch!!! You will definitely get some sort of MOJO (big or small I guess) with your box.