I desperately need to move about 5000 base baseball

Been going thru my collection the last 2 days and filled up a huge box and half of another box im thinking there is about 5000 or so.

I really need to move these because 1) i am moving to Texas in May-June they arent moving with me 2) parents say they need to be out of the house.

All i am asking is like .01 cent a piece which would be $50 plus shipping because of the mass amount which shipping i will not rip you i will go to the place find out the price and tell u exactly even sending the reciept to you.

I can get a scan of the Boxe(s) so you can confer that it is about 5000 before you shell out $50 for base plus shipping.

I could also trade for about $50 in BV as well.

Please help me get rid of this base. It will be greatly appreciated.

I will not break it up for certain teams/players you must buy the whole lot.

The price(s) ARE NEGOCIABLE so please dont hesitate to ask me questions or counter offer.

2. Kronozio

mostly 87-present

and almost every brand like Topps, Fleer, Donruss, Bowman, etc.

and to sell it to you more i have a bob allison card from a while back i can throw in.

I hope that helps..

the shipping will be more then 50 dollars. the shipping will be outragous. you may want to split the shipping cost with the buyer man