Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tatum Bell

Tatum Bell

im looking to start to collect another player tatum bell looking for everything of his so just post what ya got here

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    2004 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity #98 (#/250) Tatum Bell with Darius Watts. Looking for Raiders.

p&p

would u do it for a 2006 michael huff rookie card topps

you not see it in my bucket i got tatum bell graded 9.5 rc auto sage hit q and a #d to 4/100 bv 50 raw like 65 or so with the grade

Bell, Tatum '06 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Material Blue /50 TOT130 $12 (*damaged*) trade value $5

Bell, Tatum '06 Donruss gridiron gear playbook jersey PB21 /250

what do you have? looking for eagles.

I have a bunch--rc's/gu'd/auto's--u have any gu'd/auto's for trade?

mpekar- check my tradelist
    webb- i have triple jersey maroney chad jackson and avant what is the bv of the playbook bell jersey

Quote Originally Posted by xpatsfanx2006x
    mpekar- check my tradelist
    webb- i have triple jersey maroney chad jackson and avant what is the bv of the playbook bell jersey
    didn't see anything on there I can use--any not listed bv $15-$50 range?

bell's in my pb:

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...or%20%20Trade/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast