Carson Palmer And Charles Rogers First Two Picks

Me being a lions fan, am happy about getting rogers. i think the lions may be a competibale team this year. him and harrington will be great!

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    You have a lot more work to do, lol. You need a lot of defense, etc as well. I hope the Giants get someone good. My first 5 picks are correct!

Tim

Thank you! I thought next up was sackmaster Terrell Suggs. Jonathan Sullivan was picked. Yeah, I'm considering the trade, Thanks!

Tim

yea, the pick the Lions made sure make great sense. Their current receivers are not as good as they used to be, esp. Herman Moore

I was hearing Kyper say yesterday though that Lions were considering trading away that pic... I said outloud what are they smoking crack... too bad I was on a public bus and the old lady sitting next to me thought I was on crack.