Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need paypal $12 to be exact

Need paypal $12 to be exact

please check my bucket ask about cards and make offers

you dont have to look at $12 cards obviously i could always use more money

how much for thes or look at my www i want to move all of my baseketball and will trade in your favor

chris

nelson cruz dual gu / auto (one in avator)

harden oswalt dual auto

braylon edwars/ mike willimas dual auto 8x10

harden is on ebay

braylon edwards is HTG so would look for like 60-70 on it

nelson cruz would look for like $40 or so

counter if you dont like these offers

what is yours #erd to? here is a couple on ebay right now!

http://cgi.ebay.com/06-Triple-Thread...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/NELSON-CRUZ-2006...QQcmdZViewItem

sorry think your prices may be a little too high

chris

mines numbered to 75 thanks then i would rather trade if i can only get 20-25 out of it

sorry just letting you know that it is hard to sell when you price over ebay

chris

well i looked last night and couldnt find its also hard to sell when people show ebay prices instead of countering like i asked

if you want it for those prices you showed me go to ebay

now if you want to trade possibly

and the harden is on ebay starting price only 19.99 you cant tell me thats not fair

lmk if you see anything for the dual auto 8x10

chris

sorry didnt mean to offend you just saw a thread where you was going to start selling bargin bags on ebay because you couldnt sell anyhting on here. i sell On here almost every day or every other day and have a lot of people that come back for more. It is hard for people to buy on here when they can get it cheaper on ebay. Most people on here look to pay like 10-30 percent bv some more on hot cards hope that this helps you and good luck with your sales also lmk if you see anything on my bucket for the dual auto will trade in your favor if you take the basketball cards off my hands

chris

well can i look up the BVs for the cruz and 8x10 then i will get back with a fair price that is 1/3rd of BV alright?

i just thought that cruz booked 75 for some reason

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast