Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Updated Photobucket

Updated Photobucket

I updated my Photobucket last night. I got all my autos, gu, refractors scanned and some misc. stuff. Please check it out. I'm looking for Dwyane Wade mostly, but I also am interested in Chris Paul and possibly Tyrus Thomas.

i really like the auto focus iggy....plmk what you will be lloking to trade it for...

mmmkkk...what are you looking for cuz i got tons more...

Dwyane Wade mostly, but I also like Chris Paul and Tyrus Thomas. I gotta get ready for work though, so I'll get back to you later.

i like these:

al jefferson auto focus
    kg auto focus
    t-mac auto focus
    kidd auto focus

like these:

carmelo signs of luxury auto
    lebron fabric reflections

also have a paul reflections red parallel jsy rc $50

plmk

what do you want for the morrison topps gold RC? and maybe the Bargnani Finest Redemption
    Last edited by pistol44; 01-15-2007 at 04:23 PM.

I like your Morrison topps gold #/500. I have a few Paul and Tyrus rcs. LMK if you would be intersted and I can dig them up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast