Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Will Be On For A While....Let's Trade

I am currently working to update my site, please let me know if you see anything you like.

I am looking for any:

-JJ Redicks or Sheldon Williams (Anything I Dont Have...Need GU and Autos)
    -Game Used and Autos of Former Duke Players
    -Hardwood Classics GU from 05-06 Topps 1952
    -Many set needs from 03-04 till Present......PM me for lists

2. Kronozio
    I have a 2006-07 UD JJ Redick RC. Also, I will be busting a box of 2006-07 UD Hardcourt in s minute, so I will lyk if I pull anything from your wants. Thanks.

Phoenix- Sounds good man, Let me know what you get and Good Luck on the Break

Sorry, I didn't get anything from your wants. I idd get some former Duke players base, but they are NFT, because I am going to complete the set I deicded. However, plmk if you are interested in the 06-07 Upper Deck J.J. Redick Star RC. Thanks!

Something of Amare. Also, I would need to add more in the trade, because I don't like doing small trades, so plmk if you like anything else from my site. I also have a few 06-07 UD Hardcourt RCS FT, but they aren't listed on my site yet. PLMK. Thanks!

I found this:
    2001-02 UD Encore NBA Warm-Ups Corey Maggette GU

I am also working on a few sets form 06-07....You have any base, if so what brands....

I have a jj hardcourt rc, do you still have the dajuan wagner gu?

i have a redick big game rc...interested?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast