Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Getting back into the Trading Game

Hey guys, names Chris, 25 years old and i live in Arlington, VA. Just getting back into the trading world after stopping when i was in junior high, my dad still has my huge box with all my cards from when i was a kid. I'll be collecting/trading/selling just football, as that is my love. This board seems great, ive been doing some lurking for a little while. Anyone have any suggestions on other big boards that i should be on? Thanks

-Chris

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Welcome to SCF, and I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!

Welcome to SCF I guess I see most people on here and on www.tradingcardcentral.com both this site and that site have wonderful people and most people on this site I also see on that site.

Hope you enjoy time back in Cards. You will find no other site as good as SCF for Football. Enjoy! Welcome to SCF!

Welcome to the site! I hope you'll be able to make some nice trades on here. I know I have. Yeah, surf around & take your time. Hope you like it here.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF, Chris. I too had stopped trading for many years until I found this website. Now I can't stop trading!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast