Thread: Card Shows

Card Shows

I live in Missouri and i would like to find some card shows. So far my search has come up empty. Any ideas as to where i could find a site that lists some shows, or if anyone knows of any that are coming up. I have no problem traveling to Kansas depending on the distance. Any info would be great!

Have you tried this?

http://www.beckett.com/showcal/showcalsearch.aspx

There is another site that lists card shows but for the life of me I cannot remember the link :(

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor & Geno Smith Auto's, multi color patches & 1/1's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

im sure this is a stupid question, but there are shows but they are under the Beckett Baseball category. are these shows just baseball card shows or do they have football cards also?

If you live in the St Louis area you can check out this web site. They do shows that center mostly around autograph sessions, but the local card dealers do come to the shows. They have some great autograph sessions several times per year. I try to hit them all.

http://www.stlsportscollectors.com/

sorry, but i live on the complete other side of the state (Harrisonville). Just south of KC

Well if you register with them they will send you email updates on the autograph shows. You may find some players that they have coming are worth the drive. They also do mail in. If you come to town PM me and we can get together at a show or something.

Here is a link for their autograph show on 16-18 February. Check out the guys coming to this show. The prices are pretty good.

http://store.trackerdesigns.com/Merc...ry_Code=FEB_16

I am going to get Len Dawson, Paul Warfield, Stan Musial and Daryl Strawberry.

Quote Originally Posted by AceTakashi007
    im sure this is a stupid question, but there are shows but they are under the Beckett Baseball category. are these shows just baseball card shows or do they have football cards also?
    It's not a stupid question at all :)

It will list any shows that the promoters send in to beckett. The shows are just listed in the BB Beckett, not sure why this is, has always been that way, but rest assured the shows have all sportscards (if it's a decent show anyways)

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor & Geno Smith Auto's, multi color patches & 1/1's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content