Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Josh Fields AUTOS FS/FT

2 Josh Fields AUTOS FS/FT

i see the other thread took off so lets see if there is any interest in mine

05 Topps Team Topps AUTO
    05 Topps Pristine AUTO /497

looking to sell or trade for big magglio lots or GU/AUTO or other white sox stuff

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I can use them. Check my trade list under my username. Thanks

sorry... didnt really see anything... im being pretty specific on this one and really only want magglio or something nice white sox... like a patch or something unique

hey i definatley need these for my PC

i have a frank thomas gu incoming otherwise check my site please

i like the lance broadway auto but i dont think i could do either fields for it straight up... have any magglio base/inserts?

broadway is gone though dangit do you like any of my other sports

always been partial to Topps Pristine so since I traded away my Fields let's see if I can replace it. :) I have two Buehrle autos and nice Dual GU (jersey/bat) Buehrle piece that's #'d/5 if interested.

living - sorry... didn really see anything else

aekdb - which buehrle autos do you have? also is the dual GU from DK? if so i couldnt really use that but can probably use the autos

Mitch

Mitch,

This is what I have:

2004 Leaf Certified Materials "Mirror Autograph Blue" Mark Buehrle #131...#38/100...($25)
    2005 Zenith "Z-Graphs" Mark Buehrle #84...#96/100...($15)

2004 Leaf Limited "TNT" Mark Buehrle #99...Jersey/Bat...#2/5...(N/A)

LMK if anything interests you.

CJ

the zenith and the GU/5 is what i have the most interest in... I would prefer to keep at least one of the autos though.. is there anything else you are interested in? I dont have a ton but i am starting to pick some stuff up off ebay to replace my stuff i have been unloading

Mitch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast