Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 150cc for Paul Pierce

150cc for Paul Pierce

Would like to get a game used of Paul Pierce. Thanks!!!!
    Collect VINTAGE BASEBALL (Prior to 1970 ) and former Kansas University Basketball Players that I need.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Is there anything I can get of Paul Pierce for 150cc??????????????
    Collect VINTAGE BASEBALL (Prior to 1970 ) and former Kansas University Basketball Players that I need.

I could give you some base/inserts of Paul Pierce for CC if your interested in that then PLMK. Thanks!

PM sent, thanks!!!!

PM replied to. Here is what I have of what you want of Pierce...

Paul Pierce Base (since 2005)
    2005-06 Topps Luxury
    2005-06 Upper Deck
    2005-06 Bowman Gold
    2004-05 Fleer E-XL
    2004-05 Skybox Autographics
    2004-05 Skybox Premium

Inserts:
    2000-01 Upper Deck True Talents

I could do some of them for the 150 CC. PLMK. Thanks!

I have all of those. Would prefer something that I don't have, but appreciate you looking. If no one else has any that they are willing to part with for CC, I will get back with you about these. Thanks again!!!!!

Alright. Np. I have more Pierce base but from before 2005. If you decide you want some older base of Pierce then PLMK, because I have some. Thanks!

If you want to do the 6 base cards for the 150cc, I will confirm. Let me know. Thanks!!!

I have a Legends of the Draft Game Used do it for 160 cc let me know

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast