A few 06 pack breaks(scans added)

So i stopped collecting when i was about 14, i collected basketball a lot and some football too, nothing spectacular in those days, this was the early to mid 90's. I probably collected for about 5-6 years, spent my money on boxes all the time, just had a blast opening cards. Well i decided to get back in the collecting game and while im waiting on getting some retail boxes via mail, i couldnt resist going up to target and getting some packs, so here goes, I'm gonna break theres here in a minute. List of what i got to break and some of these felt just a little thicker than they should:

2006 Leaf R&S 9.99 box (5 packs, one is very thick)
    3 2006 Bowman Hobby(some seemed thicker)
    2 2006 Topps Turkey Red Hobby
    1 2006 Toppps Heritage Hobby(this was thicker than all the other 20 packs or so left in the box)

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    So far the bowmans were a bust and were damaged, just base really, the gold rookies were all damaged, ugh.

Turkey Red Pack 1:
    Chad Johnson black parallel, Base

Pack 2:
    Bernard Berrian red parallel, Base

Topps Heritage:
    Decent Base, and the thickness was a damn checklist!

-Moving along to leaf, praying i get some mojo

First pack of Leaf R&S has a nfl kickoff Ronnie Brown, #9 but im not sure where that is on the ckecklist, the #9 on the checklist is a dual card?

2nd pack:
    base, but i guess im just a little confused from the leaf checklist for the first 31 cards in the baseset, theres 2-3 players listed for each number and it says its sequentially numbered to 5, but im not seeing that on my card, anyone out there to aleve a newbies confusion here?

Pack 3:
    Nice base, TO, tom brady, curtis martin, warrick dunn
    Got my frist real hit: Warrick Dunn Standing Ovation, 137/500 and i only see green purple and red on the checklist, this one looks blue, it says purple is out of 25, sorry for all the questions, ha!

Pack 4, all base, but got a #16 keyshawn, same question as the rudi

Pack 5 is looking like the mojo, lets see what we got...

5 base plus an extra...Eddie Kenison GU, not sure what part of the set it is, just has #57 on the back and looks just like the base card, ill post up a scan here in a min