View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%

Need Some Quick Opinions. Option A or B?

wondering what to buy with my money

Option A:
    2 Boxes of Topps Draft Picks and Prospects (Most Likely 4 GU with chance of an auto)

Option B:
    1 Box of Flair Showcase (2 GU and 1 Auto)

all opinions appreciated

2. Kronozio

gotta remember man. The reason you can get 2 of those for the price of the failr is because you dont hit as much. not that youll hit anything at all anyway but the more you spend the more you hit.. think of it that way

I voted for 1 box of Flair Showcase. Autos are better than GU obviously, so that fact that you are guarenteed an auto from Flair is better than taking a chance out of the Topps IMO. Good luck with whatever you choose!

I voted for DPP because I've seen more bigger hits come out of DPP than Flair.

i voted for Topps DPP.........i like the chrome ref that you can get

i was watching both boxes on ebay and both went higher than expected. i am watching a 06 topps chrome 24 pack retail box right now, that i might get if it stays low enough. if not, ill just end up getting either the dp and p or the flair, whatever better deal comes first. thanks for the opinions