Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AJ Hawk Lucky 13

AJ Hawk Lucky 13

I'm going to put this card on eBay tonight unless someone from this board wants to buy it or trade something for it. Let me know if you have any interest; either through a PM or right here on the thread.

You can see a scan here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=275739

What do you need for it in trade? Is this the Gold Medallion version? It looks like it is. Or is it serially #'d /500?

Well, I'm an Eagles fan, so maybe a nice card or two of a current Eagle. Thanks for the interest. I'll hold it off eBay, and try to work something out with one of you....starting with mindcrime.

I'd have interest in that. Please check my tradelist!! Thanks

Don't think I have much for Eagles, but feel free to check my bucket.

i have an avant AU/GU in my bucket /85
    and a spx incoming

It is not numbered, and I got it out of a hobby box, and from what I can tell it books $80. So, I'd just be looking for a similar book value in trade.

Any of you guys have any rookies from the 2004 Fleer Platinum set, or any Fabric of the Game cards from 2005 Leaf Certified Materials? I saw one FOTG on mindcrime's bucket....anybody else have any?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast