Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pacific Film Negative Slides **STARS**

I bought a box of these 1/1 Pacific Negative Film Slides and now going to try and sell/trade the rest that I didn't keep for my collection. I also have some Baltimore Ravens, Washington Redskins and Dallas Cowboys slides as well. I am not sure if the below link will work for my bucket or not. I have updated my list for these Stars......

Barry Sanders
    Clinton Portis
    Curtis Martin
    Donovan McNabb
    Drew Bledsoe
    Eddie George
    John Elway
    Marcus Allen
    Priest Holmes
    Randy Moss
    Ray Lewis
    Steve McNair
    Steve Young
    Terrell Davis
    Terrell Owens
    Tim Brown
    Troy Aikman
    Warren Sapp

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m214/Meansfan4life/

Thanx,
    Paul

what bv are you looking to get for the manning? also like a few others plmk thanks
    john

I like the Terrell Davis...what BV you need on it?

Hey!!!!!! I would LOVE to have That Manning... LMK what Kinda BV Ya are Looking for & What Ya Need in Trade for it....

THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!!

Stain & Trains...........I do beleive I sold the last Manning that I had in the box. I will have to double check when I get home tonite to make sure. Also Stain lmk what others you might be interested in and I can double check tonite.

56chev.........as far as a bv on the Terrell Davis I have sold a few for $5 each so I would say a book value would be around $10-$15ish. If you like the Broncos I have a few Clinton Portis's from his rookie year with the Broncos.

Thanx!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Meansfan
    Stain & Trains...........I do beleive I sold the last Manning that I had in the box. I will have to double check when I get home tonite to make sure. Also Stain lmk what others you might be interested in and I can double check tonite.

56chev.........as far as a bv on the Terrell Davis I have sold a few for $5 each so I would say a book value would be around $10-$15ish. If you like the Broncos I have a few Clinton Portis's from his rookie year with the Broncos.

Thanx!!!

Cool, lmk what you want for them (dont have any means cards :()...or Ill buy at least the Terrell Davis, and perhaps the Portis/Elways

Quote Originally Posted by 56chev
    Cool, lmk what you want for them (dont have any means cards :()...or Ill buy at least the Terrell Davis, and perhaps the Portis/Elways
    I know I am working on a few different Game Used sets, but i am sure you don't want to trade GU for these. As far as a $$ price goes, the Davis would be $5, the Elway is $10 and the Portis is $5. And shipping is $2 for bubble envelope. Insurance is available and at PO's prices.

Thanx and LMK,
    Paul

Take a look at my trade list and lmk if you see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by 56chev
    Take a look at my trade list and lmk if you see anything.
    I clicked on ur Trade List link under ur name and nothing showed up on there.........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast