Question on a Portis card...cool patch...

Is this just a random patch - not a GU one?

http://i21.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/83/42/100f_1.JPG

Even if it isnt GU'd, I paid little enough and it looks cool enough to please me.

I've seen those and been tempted to buy one, but I do think they are fake ... not to sure though. but if you paid very little for it then hey why not right?

Quote Originally Posted by JeRmZ
    I've seen those and been tempted to buy one, but I do think they are fake ... not to sure though. but if you paid very little for it then hey why not right?

Yeah, I dont think its "real" - but then again, the seller didnt say anything to make me think it was real...

Heres the auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0%3D%26fvi%3D1

PS, how you comin on those Watts?

oh shoot a $1.50 .... you can't go wrong! It is cool looking, may have to check one for myself!!

Sorry about not getting to you last night, my little girl is sick and by the time she finally went to bed and I unwound it was like 11pm, I'll check tonight for sure!

oh shoot a $1.50 .... you can't go wrong! It is cool looking, may have to check one for myself!!

Sorry about not getting to you last night, my little girl is sick and by the time she finally went to bed and I unwound it was like 11pm, I'll check tonight for sure!
    Dont worry about it, im really not in a rush :new_blueg just making sure you dint forget about me

Hey man- Those are not GU patches. They are just a team patch. They are just part of one of the sets from that Sweet Spot year.

Thats what I figured - but still sweet looking.

cool so then their not even faked, even better for a $1.50! I am hesitant on those fake patches because I feel it takes away from the real hobby, but some of them are real nice.

I gotcha tonight 56, I'll look for what I have later this eve!

[QUOTE=JeRmZ]cool so then their not even faked, even better for a $1.50! I am hesitant on those fake patches because I feel it takes away from the real hobby, but some of them are real nice. [QUOTE]

I think you're right, whats the point if its faked?

I gotcha tonight 56, I'll look for what I have later this eve!
    Sounds good keep me posted