Thread: G'day from Australia.

G'day from Australia.

I have been a member of other sports card Forums for a short time and I have just recently come across this site. I mainly collect NFL but also get the occasional NBA, MLB & NHL CARDS as well. At the moment I'm focusing on finishing the 86-87 Fleer PSA set. I look forward to dealing with you guys soon.

Welcome Aboard M8.I hope you enjoy your trading time here and if any questions please contact one of the staff...

Welcome to SCF, and I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!

Welcome to SCF! Any questions please feel free to ask me. See you in the football areas.

G'day mate and welcome to SCF, we're glad to have you aboard. If you ever have any questions, comments or concerns don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to the site. I hope you like it here. Ooooh, I like your goal of the 86/87 Fleer set. I have that set, and it is one of my goals to get the key RCs graded.

Have fun on here. Any questions, feel free to pm me.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content