Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Luol Deng Rookies

Looking for Luol Deng Rookies

Mainly auto's refractors, Jerseys, and numbered rookies. Please check my buckett.

P.S I am currently at school, and are school has blocked the photobuckett site so please tell me what you have.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gtbballer20
    like the shaq or anthony gu...plmk
    the shaq and melo are for trade, do you have anything of deng???

do you have anything else, for one of the jerseys, because the bowman gold definitly would not be enough..

whats the bv for the gus...the dneg books around 10...i have no other deng rookies just some nice base...

whats the bv for the gus...the dneg books around 10...i have no other deng rookies just some nice base...

the deng online you can get for under 3.00, the melo, and shaq sell ffrom anywhere between 8-16.00$ Do you have any other nice cards, they dont have to be dengs

yeah...i got some other bowman gold: dirk nowintzki, mike bibby, josh smith rc and others

yeah...i got some other bowman gold: dirk nowintzki, mike bibby, josh smith rc and others
    I think im gunna pass, but thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast