Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tradeing everything for Drickashaw Ferguson

I am trading all my cards for Dbrickashaw ferguson cards

Football List
    ~Game Used~ *drew brees ladainian tomlinson antonio gates keanan mccardell 06 team quads playoff absolute memorbillia *matt leinart 06 bowman sterling *carson palmer 06 bowman sterling *vernon davis 06 playoff absolute memorbillia *chad johnson 06 fleer hot prospects *michael huff 06 spx(upper deck) swatch suppremacy *chris perry 04 playoff absolute memorbillia ~Game Used Autos~ *michael huff 06 fleer hot prospectshp auto rookie materials ~Autos~ *david pollack 05 nfl foundations (upper deck) *dan orlousky 05 sage broze

i just talked to gretzky and you traded both of us 2 of the same cards

i have duplicates of some of these these are players i collect and you will be suprised when you get these cards in the mail

HEs no good guys. He disputed a trade he did with me. BTW its for this card right here which he obviously isn't sending to me. Id also like to add this guy needs to get booted off this site for all the nonsense he's been pulling.

michael huff 06 fleer hot prospectshp auto rookie materials

he's traded that to me and to eaglesfan as well.

hahaha, i dont think he has three michael huff auto jerseys

Lol guys he gave obvious hints right from the get-go, sending PMS to people last week how he would give 3x by for Mario Williams and Ferguson lol, I almost fell over

Rob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast