DON MATTINGLY #ED GU RAFFLE!!! LOOK

ok i don't really want this card so i am putting this up as a raffle. here is what will happen. i have 30-35 spots open and the cost to enter is 25cc an entry. (you can also enter multiple times if you want). i will start this today Monday September 29 and end it Saturday Oct 4 at 8:00pm CENTRAL. all you have to do is declare that you want to be in the raffle, tell me how many spots you want, and donate the amount of card cash. on saturday after 8:00pm CENTRAL i will put everyone's name on a piece of paper, place them in a hat, and draw one winner. that person will pm me their address and the card is yours. i will update this with everyone's spot. are you in? (if there is more demand i may allow extra spots) the card is a
    2003 leaf shirt off my back don mattingly 227/500 (w/pinstripe down the middle) bv40!!
    1)Knight302
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)
    14)
    15)
    16)
    17)
    18)
    19)
    20)
    21)
    22)
    23)
    24)
    25)
    26)
    27)
    28)
    29)
    30)

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Well seeing as how this isn't going too well for you. Can we work out a deal for the Mattingly Game Used? Do you need some cardcash? Game Used? Autographs?
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

i didn't really see anything on your site that i wanted, i would need more like 900cc though.

Well I am still awaiting 100 cc for the Football game GTS and I think I won the Yankees/Twins GTS so I should have 595 in card cash. That's still probably not enough though.

I only have a fraction listed on my site of what I have.

So if you have any players or cards you are looking for LMK.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

If you can't work out a trade,I'll be in for a spot.Let me know.

-Frank-

i will wait and see how many spots i fill. i need at least 20 or so spots for the raffle to work. knight your in for one spot. hold on to the cc for now until we get some more people in