Thread: Invest In Rex Grossman??

Question Invest In Rex Grossman??

Just wondering your thoughts on Grossman..

Do you think I should buy his Rc before it goes up?

Is this a good choice to buy or should i stay away ?

All opinions appreciated!

thanks

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    It really depends on what you want. If he has issues in the next game and is pulled he might not be the Starter anymore. Of course if he is pulled his prices should plummet.

My opinion on Grossman is that he is fully capable of becoming a high caliber quarterback. Within the next 2 years, I can see him being one of the greats.

Just my opinion though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs Fan
    I can see him being one of the greats.
    One of the greats, compared to who???

I would say if it is cheap enough buy it .... if for some odd reason they do get into the Superbowl and somehow manage a win, if he is at QB his prices will skyrocket. On the other hand, if they don't you know the consequence's ... prices will drop!

I would stay clear of this guy. One week he looks great, the next he throws 3 int's. I don't think he will ever get enough of a following to have his cards rise that significantly.

He just isn't consistant enough right now. I don't think I would bank on him just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by htwheelz01
    He just isn't consistant enough right now. I don't think I would bank on him just yet.
    Exactly. Consistency is Grossman's big problem. He can throw 3 TDS 250 yds. + one week, but the next week he will throw 3 INTS and fumble it a few times. IMO, I don't think Grossman is a good NFL player to invest in with cards.