Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rookies/Inserts for Base

Rookies/Inserts for Base

A majority of my rookies and inserts can be traded towards base of players I collect. Some cards like my Shaq and Gordon rookies cannot be traded for base. I collect San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Cowboys, and Texas Longhorns. Full list in the link in my signature. Trades must be BV in my favor. Please provide me a list of cards you have (with exact year!). I'm trying to avoid getting duplicate cards.

http://www.freewebs.com/renegadelonghorn/rookies.htm

http://www.freewebs.com/renegadelonghorn/inserts.htm
    Last edited by RenegadeLonghorn; 01-21-2007 at 12:18 AM.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Shane Battier 2001 SAGE #2, Andre Iguodala 04/05 Bazooka #180, Desmond Mason 2000 SP Top Prospects New Wave #N10 (college uniform), Joey Graham 05/06 SPx SPxcitement Rookies #XCR15 (/1999), Steve Francis 04/05 Bazooka Gold #9

...need these....will give you 10-12 random current Spurs including Duncan and Parker...plmk.,...also have some Aldridge RCs and press pass....

Which Aldridge RCs do you have? How many different Spurs base cards do you have?

i got a Topps and some press pass....i got tons of spurs base...

how many spurs base are you looking for each of these.
    Serial #'d Rookies:

Joey Graham 05/06 SPx SPxcitement Rookies #XCR15 (/1999)

T.J. Ford 03/04 Topps #228

T.J. Ford Upper Deck #308

Steve Francis 99/00 Hoops #177

Alonzo Mourning92/93 Upper Deck #2

Andres Nocioni 04/05 Fleer Tradition #243

Shaquille O'Neal 92/93 Topps #362

alright..ive got about 40 base/rc of Spurs...rcs include Duncan, Alexander and others...PLMK!!!!!!!!!!

I collect Spurs too, I'd be glad to trade you surplus base cards and doubles for any nice stuff you might want to spare especially if they are spurs...

Gtbballer20-responding to PM

jeremy17-Do you have a list of cards? I rather know what I'm getting to avoid duplication. I could do all you wanted except the Shaq rookie.

Gandalf-if your looking for Spurs lmk who and I can get a list together.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast