Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: $70 Paypal to spend

     
  1. #1

    $70 Paypal to spend

    Money Is Gone
    Last edited by BSUFan; 01-21-2007 at 06:58 PM.

  2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
  3. #2
    I have a Mike Singletary auto/jersey/50 that books for $40. I will take $20 dlvd for it. Need it?????

    PIC: http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n...tojersey50.jpg

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter082006
    I have a Mike Singletary auto/jersey/50 that books for $40. I will take $20 dlvd for it. Need it?????

    PIC: http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n...tojersey50.jpg
    Only collect baseball

  5. #4

  6. #5
    I have these:
    Warren Spahn 2001 Topps Archives Reserve Auto; bv $100; $50
    Hoyt Wilhelm 2002 Topps Reserve Auto; bv $50; $20
    Justin Morneau 2001 Bowman RC Auto; bv $120; $80

    prices negotiable... lmk if you have any interest...

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by kartel
    I have these:
    Warren Spahn 2001 Topps Archives Reserve Auto; bv $100; $50
    Hoyt Wilhelm 2002 Topps Reserve Auto; bv $50; $20
    Justin Morneau 2001 Bowman RC Auto; bv $120; $80

    prices negotiable... lmk if you have any interest...
    Like the two reprint autos, let me get back to you in a few about them. Thanks

  8. #7
    Have these:
    BJ Upton auto bv 20 12 dlvd
    interested in hof gu at all?

    plmk
    Brian

  9. #8

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by briguy0216
    Have these:
    BJ Upton auto bv 20 12 dlvd
    interested in hof gu at all?

    plmk
    Brian
    Sorry not interested

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyShyts
    Just in 06 sp authentic SOTT Greg Maddux auto /75 nbv
    Do you have a scan? How much you looking for on it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on