Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I WANT Gerald Riggs Jr.!!

I WANT Gerald Riggs Jr.!!

Looking for anything I don't have! Thanks!

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    06 donruss elite rc.. I would trade for that Rajon rando elavtion or ovation..what it is called rc...lmk or $3.25 paypal

I pulled a Gerald Riggs Jr SP authentic Chirography auto. I will take a look and see what you got.

The only thing I see is that Okafor Auto but I have no idea of value on the riggs vs the okafor. I also dont know what year the okafor is. Let me know if you want to trade that straight up.

I have a gerald Riggs JR chirography SP Authentic on ebay now for a 1.99 bid. lmk if you wanna make an offer and I will pull it

Quote Originally Posted by nezarnino
    06 donruss elite rc.. I would trade for that Rajon rando elavtion or ovation..what it is called rc...lmk or $3.25 paypal
    OK, I can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by pmb0928
    The only thing I see is that Okafor Auto but I have no idea of value on the riggs vs the okafor. I also dont know what year the okafor is. Let me know if you want to trade that straight up.
    Okafor is pending, thanks

I can't buy, thanks!

Have this one:
    Gerald Riggs 2006 Donruss Classics Timeless Tributes Silver 172 #d 35/50 (BV: $15)

LMK if interested and i will take a look at your list.

Thanks
    -Troy

I have his 2005 bowman auto, and either his turkey red or heratige auto not sure which one, but i have one of them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast