Thread: Arena Football Cards

Arena Football Cards

Just wondering if anyone collects these at all?

I've kind of watched the AFL on and off for a few years and think it's a really fun sport to watch. Just wondering if there is any sort of trade value or anything with these cards. I'm kind of interested in picking up a few cards.

What are people's thoughts on these cards? Anybody pick up any? Been looking on the bay and they are selling for cheap.

Thanks

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I collect them, only the huge stars like Aaron Garcia have value. It's not good to flip at all, not that I would. They are nice to collect though, the triples are sick. AFL ROCKS!

Opening day on May 1st!

They had an interesting article on AFL cards in Tuff Stuff, about how a guy made a price guide and everything. Might want to check it out.

Ryan

How much do you usually pick up the cards for? I saw they were on the bay going for usuaully less than $5 for some autos. I think they'd just be fun to collect. I have no desire to really trade or anything. I just like watching it when I can and think it'd be fun to collect cards of those guys.

I saw an Elway auto for his AFL team on ebay. That one was expensive.

R

Ya, the cards of the more notable people, Elway, Ditka, are more expensive, the others can be had for generally under $5. I might have to pick up a box or something and see what I can pull. I think it'd be fun to break a box of those cards.