Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    Post Buying 2006 SP Authentic Rookies

    Looking for base rookies, autos #'d to /1175 and auto patches. lmk what you have. thanks

  2. #2
    I've got Michael Robinson #556/999 2-clr auto.. I also have Martin Nance auto 697/1175 and Julian Jenkins 1183/1399 and Parys Haralson #121/1399 base...make offer

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by warman
    I've got Michael Robinson #556/999 2-clr auto.. I also have Martin Nance auto 697/1175 and Julian Jenkins 1183/1399 and Parys Haralson #121/1399 base...make offer
    do you have a scan?

  4. #4
    i got these pm me an offer

    2006 Upper Deck SP Authentic Anthony Fasano Rookie Auto Card #182 (0293/1175)
    2006 Upper Deck SP Authentic Michael Huff Rookie Patch Auto Card #249 (889/999) part of reebok logo
    2006 Upper Deck SP Authentic Boone Stutz Rookie Card #140 (1375/1399) atlanta
    2006 Upper Deck SP Authentic Willie Andrews Rookie Card #144 (0612/1399) patriots

  5. #5
    I have these.

    Drew Olson Rookie Authentic Signatures #1023/1175

    #157 Jeremy Mincey #812/1399

    #115 Richard Marshall #480/750

    #138 David Anderson #480/1399

    #170 Parys Haralson #1379/1399

    #160 Jon Alston #753/1399

    Would sell all for $15 dlvd

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by redmac04
    i got these pm me an offer

    2006 Upper Deck SP Authentic Anthony Fasano Rookie Auto Card #182 (0293/1175)
    2006 Upper Deck SP Authentic Michael Huff Rookie Patch Auto Card #249 (889/999) part of reebok logo
    2006 Upper Deck SP Authentic Boone Stutz Rookie Card #140 (1375/1399) atlanta
    2006 Upper Deck SP Authentic Willie Andrews Rookie Card #144 (0612/1399) patriots

    do you have a scan of the huff?

  7. #7
    SP authentic RC autos /1175

    Drew Olson
    Hank Baskett
    Winston Justice
    Bruce Gradkowski
    Darnel Bing
    Ashton Youboty
    mike hass
    Jason allen
    D.J. Shockley

    Regular Rookies

    Jason Spitz – Packers
    Anthony Smith – Steelers
    Lawrence Vickers – Browns
    Jeremy Bloom – Eagles
    Eric Smith – Jets
    Anthony Schlegel – Jets
    A.J. Nicholson – Bengals
    Brandon Johnson – Cardinals
    Sam Hurd- Cowboys
    Reed Doughty – Redskins
    Mark Anderson – Bears
    Jon alston – rams
    Paul Mcquistan – Raiders
    Clint Ingram- Jaguars
    Daryn Colledge – Packers
    Pat Watkins – Cowboys
    David Thomas – Patriots
    Nate Salley – Panthers
    Adam Jennings falcons
    Victor Adeyanju – Rams
    Gerris Wilkinson – Giants

  8. #8
    also have a brandon williams 3 color 4 stripe patch and a marcedes lewis 4 color

  9. #9
    how much for the lot?

    Quote Originally Posted by panthers4ever
    SP authentic RC autos /1175

    Drew Olson
    Hank Baskett
    Winston Justice
    Bruce Gradkowski
    Darnel Bing
    Ashton Youboty
    mike hass
    Jason allen
    D.J. Shockley

    Regular Rookies

    Jason Spitz – Packers
    Anthony Smith – Steelers
    Lawrence Vickers – Browns
    Jeremy Bloom – Eagles
    Eric Smith – Jets
    Anthony Schlegel – Jets
    A.J. Nicholson – Bengals
    Brandon Johnson – Cardinals
    Sam Hurd- Cowboys
    Reed Doughty – Redskins
    Mark Anderson – Bears
    Jon alston – rams
    Paul Mcquistan – Raiders
    Clint Ingram- Jaguars
    Daryn Colledge – Packers
    Pat Watkins – Cowboys
    David Thomas – Patriots
    Nate Salley – Panthers
    Adam Jennings falcons
    Victor Adeyanju – Rams
    Gerris Wilkinson – Giants

  10. #10
    PM me an offer and we can go from there and is that with or without the patches?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on