Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Basketball G/U FT

Basketball G/U FT

Hi,
    I would love to trade these. Looking for stuff in my signature or fair CC offers

01-02 Topps Jason Terry G/U All Star Warmup

02-03 Inspirations Dual Game Used Jerseys Marko Jaric (Red) Andre Miller (White) 0591/1500

02-03 Inspirations Dual Game Used Jerseys Vincent Yarbrough (Black) Juwan Howard (Black) 1162/1500

02-03 Inspirations Dual Game Used Jerseys Predrag Saovic (Black) Vlade Divac (White) 1079/1500

02-03 Inspirations Dual Game Used Jerseys Lonny Baxter (Red) Joe Smith (Black) 0927/1500

02-03 Inspirations Dual Game Used Jerseys Jamal Sampson (White) Shareef Abdur-Rahim (White) 0863/1500

02-03 Finest Jerome Willimas 336/999

03-04 Ultra Roundball Steve Nash

03-04 Ultra Roundball Mike Bibby

03-04 Ultra Roundball Baron Davis

Lmk if interested!

Bob....
    http://www.freewebs.com/bottom9th
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Looking for Hines Ward stuff, 2013 Topps Archives Gold, and Football HOF autos.

Hey do you have any baseball game used?I have 2 b-ball gu, and I only collect baseball!LMK if you an help!

Originally posted by hairston1315
    Hey do you have any baseball game used?I have 2 b-ball gu, and I only collect baseball!LMK if you an help!
    Sure do. I don't collect basketball either. I will PM you a list. I am typing up some more now too. Look for them on the board later.

Bob....
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Thanks, I don't collect football or basketball so I was hoping to trade for baseball gu!
    Eugene

hey, ive got a ichiro playoff piece of the game game used base bv $20
    ill trade it for some of those SP Signatures that i didnt buy from you earlier

Originally posted by bdrr
    hey, ive got a ichiro playoff piece of the game game used base bv $20
    ill trade it for some of those SP Signatures that i didnt buy from you earlier
    Sounds good. Who do you want?

LMK

Bob....
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

could you give me the moise, gadzuric, and nachbar...or some combonation of?

Originally posted by bdrr
    could you give me the moise, gadzuric, and nachbar...or some combonation of?
    Sure, PM me the details!

Bob...
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Originally posted by llcooljoe
    hey would you trade the bibby for a chad pennington rc
    What Pennington rookie?
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast