Thread: Top Loader Heaven!!!!

Top Loader Heaven!!!!

I store all of my cards in penny sleeves and top loaders. I am very anal when it comes to my cards fitting in the top loaders right and their overall organization. I have always been a griper about the fact that Ultra Pro totally owns the top loader market and they continuously leave too many cards that do not fit into their top loaders. For instance they do not have a top loader that fits anything between 80 pt and 120 pt cards. HMMMMMM that fits almost every mem card and high dollar card there is? OK one more gripe about Ultra Pro...they changed the quality of their 32 pt top loaders (both plain and "ROOKIE CARD" version) the new maker or quality stinks. to my point...I have spent countless hours researching and asking questions. I have now found all the proper size top loaders I need. I will share with you all the sizes and companies and links to get them.

Cardboard Gold

Cardboard gold makes the following useful top loaders:

Normal clear top loader 32 pt (Normal card) Model #05531
    Gold "ROOKIE CARD" top loader 32 pt (Normal card) Model #05535
    "Thick" top loader 1.5mm 55 pt cards Model #05550
    "Real Thick" top loader 2.5mm 100 pt cards Model #05552
    "Real Thick" top loader 5mm 180 pt cards Model #05577

Ultra Pro

While Ultra Pro is run and sponsored by Al Qaeda in my opinion they make three top loaders that no one else makes:

"Super Thick" top loader 75 pt cards Model #81347
    Gold "ROOKIE CARD" "Super Thick" 75 pt cards Model #81766
    "Thick" top loader 130 pt cards Model #81684

So the empty spot has always been the cards that were too thick for the 100 pt top loader made by Cardboard Gold but not thick enough for the 130 pt top loader made by Ultra Pro (ie 2006 Leaf Limited Threads, 2002 SPx Winning Materials, SP Authentic Rookie Cards etc (all 120 pt cards))...problem solved!!!

BCW Supplies

BCW makes the missing link when it comes to top loaders

"Real Thick" top loader 3.5mm 120 pt Model

OK that will cover all cards from a standard 32 pt card to a whopping 180 pt card like a super thick Sweet Spot....

One problem left...penny sleeves...OK that seems simple, but there are three good kinds:

Ultra Pro "Premium" card sleeves (Model #RPSCG-1)- these are very thick sleeves that really "hug" regular cards and 55 pt cards. They make regular cards fit "snugly" into a regular top loader so that they do not fall out easily.

Ultra Pro "Extra Thick" card sleeves (Model #81380) - These will fit those REALLY thick cards around 120-130 pts thick.

Cardboard Gold Normal card sleeves (Model #25100) - These will fit all those cards that are too thick for the Ultra Pro Premium sleeves but not thick enough for the Ultra Pro "Extra Thick" sleeves.

OK there it is. After all my research I have now found sleeves and top loaders that will fit all the cards on the market perfectly. I wanted to share all this with everyone. If you have any other products that fit other slots I have missed please fill us in.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Nice job! I am going to save this info off. Too bad there isn't a section in the forums where this could be made into a sticky, as this info is valuable.

Wow. I had forgotten how organized (anal) you supply guys are.