2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    not much high end of the guys you collect, but i have an xfractor finest redemption rc of balkman, and a jameer nelson topps chrome rc...actually, i have a jameer auto incoming...

Quote Originally Posted by zachattack9389
    not much high end of the guys you collect, but i have an xfractor finest redemption rc of balkman, and a jameer nelson topps chrome rc...actually, i have a jameer auto incoming...
    wat kind of jameer au?

all i know is that its topps chrome, and i think its his rc year, but not sure...i'll get back to you

Hey i have Jameer's spx au/jers in bucket as well as the paul rc's.
    I like your kobe and arenas patches as well as a few other thing....Thanks lmk

Quote Originally Posted by MaddSportsCards
    Hey i have Jameer's spx au/jers in bucket as well as the paul rc's.
    I like your kobe and arenas patches as well as a few other thing....Thanks lmk
    the kobe patch nft but gilbert is. what else u like? really need the jameer

I like the Emeka PP auto, and 1 of the Aldridge graphs as well.....lmk

Quote Originally Posted by MaddSportsCards
    I like the Emeka PP auto, and 1 of the Aldridge graphs as well.....lmk
    hey, could really use your jameer nelson spx au/jersey, josh smith au/jersey, wade jersys and the melo patch

LMK