05 UD Rookie Materials Cadillac Williams Rookie Jersey for Trade

I have a 2005 Upper Deck Rookie Materials Cadillac Williams Rookie Jersey (R-11) available for trade. Card is in nm/mint condition and books at $25. Please send tradelist if interested.
    My Photobucket Hidden Content

Interested in the 01 Fleer Authority Brian Urlacher Game Geat Hat/200 if available.

I can send first or I can have my son send a scan of the card to you when he's available. Teenager with a car and in sports (small window when he's home).

Quote Originally Posted by Illinoisfan
    I can send first or I can have my son send a scan of the card to you when he's available. Teenager with a car and in sports (small window when he's home).
    if you guys dont work something out check my bucket. I'd like to take it off ur hands