ashley lelie
    Chad johnson
    chris chambers
    peyton manning
    l. coles

Jerseys of following players

vick favre elway marino montana unitas nameth
    emmitt smith

how much are you wanting in trade for the manning 03 ultimate collection auto?

i'll make a list of what i want and what i have and get back to you

do you have any interest in a 98 ultra randy moss rc psa 9? if so, would you take that and a ladainian showcase rookie for the henry auto and the campbell auto/jersey. i'll also give you an auto of someone like coles, johnson, or chambers since you'd be giving up autos. also, if you don't like graded cards i could give you an auto instead

Id love to have

2003 Donruss Classics Timeless Triples Jim Thorpe (jacker) Doak Walker (jersey) Red Grange ( helmet) 4/50

But most likey cant come up with even a final trade value on that

I would trade a few favres jerseys i have put aside on some chambers and vick gu if you like. thunderduks has not gotten back to me in a few days and i could use the chambers

LMK what you would like to do
    thnx
    Jay

EDIT
    2001 Fleer Hot Prospects Pigskin Prospects Robert Ferguson Jer au redemption card

Is that expired. I dont wanna send it in cuz i probly wont get any packers and i hate fleer but ill chance it for a packer

profeit its a 500$ card

i am willing to trade it but......i want players im looking for high end rc's of the players or autos of the HOF or FUTURE HOF

Originally posted by pr0phet

But most likey cant come up with even a final trade value on that

I would trade a few favres jerseys i have put aside on some chambers and vick gu if you like. thunderduks has not gotten back to me in a few days and i could use the chambers

2001 Fleer Hot Prospects Pigskin Prospects Robert Ferguson Jer au redemption card

Is that expired. I dont wanna send it in cuz i probly wont get any packers and i hate fleer but ill chance it for a packer
    Id like to trade for the chambers stuff you have. And the ferguson auto redemption if its not expired. Please LMK on that. I have favre jersesy to trade

Jay

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast