Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Nick Markakis

Looking for Nick Markakis

Mostly looking for 2003 Bowman Chrome Auto/RC. Will trade in your favor on this card, lots to trade on my bucket. Also looking for multi color patches and some auto's. LMK what you have,
    Thanks,
    John

Lets move this one up to continue my search. Would like to expand my search for any Oriole Bowman Chrome RC's. LMK what you have,
    Thanks,
    John

I have a markakis bc auto FT only thing is everything i like is much higher

LMK what you like and I will see if I can find something else on your site to make it work
    John

Could do the Cutler for the Markakis and Pujols Bowman RC (I think it is $100) and something else small.
    LMK
    John

I don't think I still have that one. I will have to check tonight but I am pretty sure it is gone.
    John

Just checked my trade manager and the Adkins is gone. Can I assume that you have no interest my other offer?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast