2 Justin Verlander Auto RC's ft

2005 Authentix Ticket To The Majors Gold Auto RC #d/50
    2005 Elite Auto RC #d/599

looking for 2006 bowman chrome draft autos but will consider other stuff too

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    I would be interested in either of them. I have a 2005 Bowman's Best auto RC of Billy Butler BV $50. And I have this one also .... Brad Furnish 2006 Bowman Draft Picks #DP79 Chrome Autograph. LMK

Djarum - Is The Pedro Lopez Auto The White Sox Player? I am highly interested in the Butler as well.

Green i am interested in both Lmk if you see anything for them thanks

chris
    I will trade by bv or sv as long as I like what I'm getting

Flickr

Hidden Content

Greenbeans - I officially announce my candidacy for your two cards, LOL. Let me know if I have a shot. Thanks.

griff that is awesome i loved the way you did that let me take a look. You also liked the buck refractor auto rc, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeans
    Djarum - Is The Pedro Lopez Auto The White Sox Player? I am highly interested in the Butler as well.
    Yes the Lopez is the White Sox player. LMK or send me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeans
    griff that is awesome i loved the way you did that let me take a look. You also liked the buck refractor auto rc, right?
    Yeah, I like the Buck too

The Butler auto has been traded.. so I will have to pull out..unless you find something else on my site you would be interested in.

Want to Trade!!!!

Sup. I was looking at your bucket and I like the game used David Ortiz so check my bucket so maybe we can trade.