Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Couple Nice Tomlinson Autos For Trade!

Putting up these two Tomlinson autos to see what I can get offered. Looking for other nice highend stuff.

2001 Leaf RC's & Stars Ladainian Tomlinson Auto SP /230 BV $350
    2001 Topps Stadium Club Lonestar Signatures Ladainian Tomlinson Auto BV $175

Jason I know you do lol. We will have to talk sometime. TMAC your PM was returned. Slice only stuff I like is NFT don't ask.

nt4275 nothing on the Leaf one but you have a couple I might consider on the other one. I like the griffey pujols dual auto and maybe the jeter sweet sigs auto.

Quote Originally Posted by htwheelz01
    nt4275 nothing on the Leaf one but you have a couple I might consider on the other one. I like the griffey pujols dual auto and maybe the jeter sweet sigs auto.
    hey jimmy, sorry those 2 are gonna be real tough..just picked em up and throwin em out there

thanks for the look man

Only thing off limites are the LT, LJ, Colston, and Wayne Contenders and 06 Contenders

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast