Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: These 3 GU for your basketball

These 3 GU for your basketball

Please, I don't collect baseball anymore (tons of worthless 90s stuff laying around) but I got these 3 GU in a lot, looking to move for basketball GU:

2001 UD Heroes of Baseball triple GU: Chris Burke, Bryan Bass, Bubba Crosby GU (from TEAM USA jersey apparently)

2002 Fleer Maxmim Maximum Power Bat Ivan Rodriguez

2000 Bowman's Best Locker Room Collection Bat Eric Munson

2. Kronozio
    I own a single GU basketball card of Ben Wallace of the Detroit Pistons if you are interested. I have no idea BV or anything about basketball cards. I also have several inserts and base cards from 94-95.

I've got these (2) BKB autos:
    1996-97 SkyBox Premium Autographics #23 - Matt Geiger
    1999-00 SP Authentic Sign of the Times #TN - Tyrone Nesby

LMK if interested in trading.

Randy

how about these:
    2001 UD Heroes of Baseball triple GU: Chris Burke, Bryan Bass, Bubba Crosby GU (from TEAM USA jersey apparently)

2002 Fleer Maxmim Maximum Power Bat Ivan Rodriguez

Just wondering what would you want for the Kobe SP in your bucket?

can you check my bucket for the three and the bonds. im trying to get out of basketball. pm me. thanks ryan

navarreda- i'll field offers; i'm assuming it's the #/25?

randy- let me get back to you on that

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=279643

I got a lot of basketball, check this limk out, the gu are in bold, plmk thanks. Also, do you happen to have any jeter? plmk thanks

bagley- liked these: 01-02Upper Deck Honor Roll All-NBA Authentic Jerseys BV$20, Carlos Boozer- o4-05 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics #CA BV$8,
    Caron Butler- 03-04 UD All-Star Weekend Authentics BV$12

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast