Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Want of the Week: Ricky Williams

Post what you have. Mainly looking to trade but I can buy some nicer cards. Thanks.

I've got...

Fleer 2006 Ricky Williams GU

Interested? Let me know! My wants are in the sig.

How nice do these "nicer" cards have to be for you to buy them? :icon_smil I have several dozen dupes of RCs and RC-year inserts.

Have some RCs....Aurora Regular & Pinstripe, Black Diamond, Upper Deck MVP...

i have: 1999 Metal Universe Quasars Ricky Williams .. lmk if interested

I can get the Ricky Williams patch in the middle, far left of this pic if interested. Its part of the "A" in WilliAms!!!

http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...Picture001.jpg
    Jonathan Vilma super collector in training!
    I also collect Drew Brees, Sean Taylor, Houston Astros, Michigan Wolverine alum and Miami Hurricanes alum.
    I ONLY ship with bubble mailers and expect the same from you. Doesn't matter if its base or high end. USPS is too unreliable to ship in PWE. #CardLivesMatter

WestCoastSkinsFan-PM sent

longhornjunkie-Mainly looking to buy gu, numbered, and card lots. PM me a list of rookies you have. I didn't see them on your site when we made the trade. Thanks Matt.

Newjack44-I have those. Thanks.

NkredibleChop-I have it. Thanks.

lebronfan78-is that from the 05 or 06 Gridiron Gear?

Have this if interested-
    Ricky Williams-
    1999 Coll Edge Masters #120 Holosilver #1510/3500 rc

have these two. lmk if you need them. hooker
    williams, ricky 04 prestige nat'l trading card day #dp6 (dolphins)

williams, ricky 04 fleer showcase showcase grace #14sg (dolphins)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast