Thread: Reed Doughty Needed...

Reed Doughty Needed...

Hey guys, I need both (at least I think there is 2) Reed Doughty cards...06 SP Authentic & SP Authentic GOLD...

Also, I need any Brad Pyatt cards (theres only 7 made)

And LMK on Vincent Jackson, I know he has alot so Im going to say no GU/Autos unless the price is waaay right.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    hey reed Doughty he play at UNC? Im still trying to get a list together for you its just very tough with trying to work a full time job, get ready for the show this weekend and balance a family lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by atrain2004
    hey reed Doughty he play at UNC?

Yeah he did, one of the guys in my Sig...(the other is Jackson)

Pyatt also played at UNC...but I really collect him because I went to Highschool with him (Arvada West) and his dad was my driving instructor

Quote Originally Posted by atrain2004
    Im still trying to get a list together for you its just very tough with trying to work a full time job, get ready for the show this weekend and balance a family lol!!
    I hear yah man, dont worry at all, Im in no rush.