Thread: NBA Draft!!!!

NBA Draft!!!!

I am a huge Toronto Raptors fan so I am very excited about this years draft

If you were a GM and you had 1st pick who would it be:

LeBron James
    or
    Carmello Anthony

I want the Raps to get "Mello" (Anthony)

he and a healthy Vince would be fun to watch as would LeBron and Carter be fun to watch also

who is your pick??? James or Anthony

but the key to that is healty plus desire to win come on, VC is a stud player when healthy, I think he has no desire to really play the game as with another stud guy that has lost his vision GRANT HILL. VC will not play a complete season again, unless he finds his WHY.

listen,I will tell lebron james will be the #1 and I would take him, while both he and mello are both around the same age, but lebron is a bigger draw, so he will bring in more revenue. it is all about the benjamins and I am not saying he is hype, but he is good and great upside.

doesnt the pistons get memphises pick? they traded someone for someone and their first round pick either last year or this year, and memphis picked this year. that is right i think

Giop..I totally agree about Vince, esp. since he signed that ridiculous $100M multi-year deal.

Now, any aches and pains, Vince sits out.

Meanwhile Kobe plays, with aching knees, when he's not feeling well, tendinitis in wrist, sprained ankles etc.

Of course, it helps to play for a contender.

But, Vince has gotten hurt in many different areas lately.

He's basically your Harold "baby Jordan" Miner, but with much better skills.

LOL, I remember that ™™™™™™™! When I collected hoops him and Cambell were 2 guys I went big for thinking they'd both be greats at some point... guess I was wrong!

hey I don;t want to hear what you think of Vince (everyone will see because he will be healthy again) I want to know who you would want more, LeBron or Carmello

I'd take Lebron, b/c he will bring in the fans, and sports is all about the money

thats one way of looking at it but to me I would pick "Mello" because he will turn into a better player

right now, it's pure speculation who's going to be the better basketball player.

Only time will tell