Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: These 4 new cards for Sale:

These 4 new cards for Sale:

hey got these recently and wondering what i can get for them. Will trade or sell, no paypal. I have bubble mailers now, so trades are safe. My whole bucket is for sale, so check out them too, scans are on bucket:

2004 Leaf Certified Materials Vladimir Guerrero Dual Gu Jrsy and Bat /250

2006 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Dual GU Jrsy and Shoe /50

2006 Upper Deck Game Jersey Steven Jackson

2004 Leaf Ceritified Materials Reggie Wayne GU Jrsy /250

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    How much for the Leon RPM?
    Philip Rivers RC GU?

Have lots of 2006 rookies, especially gu...lmk

Well I really like the washington so id adk 20 for it, make me an offer on the rivers, bv 15

are you willing to trade, because that's what i prefer to do first...if a trade doesnt work, then i consider buying.

like ur devery henderson gu, jeriuos norwood gu, and maybe the sinorice moss gu. let me know what u want to do

I believe Sinorice is gone...
    the Norwood has factory creases....
    not sure on devery...

if you give me a list of rc's you like ill get back to you.

prices on these please:

leon rpm
    wayne jsy
    addai rookie /250

i want:
    2006 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Dual GU Jrsy and Shoe /50

lmk

sorry to get off topic, but i pmed you earlier nkredible chop about where the rookies were in your photobucket.

monkey-leon rpm is 20, addai isnt out yet, and just got the wayne today, havent checked, would u want to trade or buy?

nkredible chop-want to buy or trade?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast