Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 hot boxes? Mojo breaks SCANS

2 hot boxes? Mojo breaks SCANS

Bought one box of 05-06 spx and one box of 04-05 sp game-used and very happy with what I got.

Spx
    http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s...ent=scan-1.jpg

Sp game-used
    http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s...t=scan0004.jpg

The May is a spectrum 10/25

The ridnour and shareef are both golds out of /100 and Stockton is 002/100

All together they cost about 154$

WOW, excellent breaks! those are hot boxes if i have ever seen any...by the way, i would love to get my hands on the marion patch or stockton auto! again, congrats on some nice pulls

awesome breaks congrats on your good fortune,hot boxes are hard to come by you nailed them on this break nice stockton auto take care steve

LOVE THE STOCKTON! Great breaks! is it for trade? congrats on those boxes.

Wow, congrats! You're the guy who asked for advice on which boxes to break awhile back, right? If so, I am glad the recommendations ended up so great for you!

Sweet! I have that same patch only of Webber...Ain't it 03-04 tho?
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!

thanks alot guys.- I appreciate the comments. I thought it was interesteing because I got 5 game-used in the spx. I might have to get more especially b/c it was pretty cheap altogether.

As for trading, pm if you're interested in anything and I'll get back to you.

Thanks again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast