Check This Out. You All Know Whats Going On With Bush Right??

Im sure you have all heard that Reggie Bush is under a federal investigation, for extortion claims. I completely understand that Bush might have been caught recieving money from this guy, but the guy that did it is scum, and basically set Reggie Bush and his family up. Please go the and read the article. Here is a little info on the guy, that is charging Reggie Bush.

"Cornwell responded to the initial reports in April by claiming that Bush and his family were victims of an extortion plot. Cornwell eventually spoke with federal authorities about the matter, claiming that Lake and Michaels tried to coerce Bush into paying the money. Griffin then told a federal investigator that Lake threatened to make the tapes public if the money was not repaid.

Gunner and Lake's former girlfriend, Maiesha Jones, have both testified before the grand jury. Lake's sister, Lisa Lake, voluntarily spoke with federal investigators. Gunner explained to the grand jury that she provided at least $60,000 to her son to help finance the business. According to a source close to the case, Jones told the grand jury about the business relationship between Lloyd Lake, Michaels and Bush.

The extortion probe has produced no formal charges. Lloyd Lake was recently released from a one-year prison term for a parole violation in conjunction with a previous drug-related conviction. If brought up on extortion charges, he could face a maximum two-year sentence. He also faces a domestic violence charge in California from an incident with Jones."

thanks for reading

2. Kronozio
    what is extoritoin i think i might know but not quietly sure