I need the Darrent Williams Auto, please!!

The guy who said he would give it to me never did, he was probably just trying to make himself look good. He even lied and told me a date he sent it, but it never came. I decided it is never coming and I still really want one.

Let me know if you have one and I am sure we can work out a trade.

Here was my original post from January 1st:

Before you post, READ THIS:

I am a huge Darrent Williams fan. Really huge. For Christmas I got his away jersey, and I always wanted his rookie auto. His only auto- the contenders one. Please don't insult me in this thread for wanting one at this time- I am having a very hard time with his death and I just want this so much. It has so much more meaning to me than most people, and no I am not going to turn around and sell it. I know many people have this card and I want it so bad... Just know it will be in the right hands and truly appreciated.

If you don't believe me:
    Here is a very old thread I made asking for one.

Here is a thread I posted wanting one a week ago.

Here is a banner that was made for me a long time ago.

Here is a picture of my jersey.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN TRADE ME ONE.
    -Ben
    Thank you,
    Ben

2. Kronozio
    I've wanted one too. I'm just waiting until the demand dies down. They've already dropped from the $60-$80 range down to $15-$20. It'll drop further I'm sure. You just have to be patient.

Yeah, I'd like to get one as well...just wait until it completely dies down.

Quote Originally Posted by tcbcolo
    I've wanted one too. I'm just waiting until the demand dies down. They've already dropped from the $60-$80 range down to $15-$20. It'll drop further I'm sure. You just have to be patient.

Im still working on your list. :( Got super busy with school

PS: Im glad I got my Dwill auto last season. :new_angel

Quote Originally Posted by 56chev
    Im still working on your list. :( Got super busy with school

PS: Im glad I got my Dwill auto last season. :new_angel
    Yeah, mid-year stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by GrandSalami
    Yeah, mid-year stuff?
    Yeah his contenders auto.

PS, Im still working on your Bell list...around 20 diff so far.

Quote Originally Posted by 56chev
    Yeah his contenders auto.

PS, Im still working on your Bell list...around 20 diff so far.
    NICE.. I LIKE THAT.