Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Really, really want a NICE Broncos Patch/Auto...

Hey, I am in want of a niiiice Broncos patch/auto card. Can have one or the other or both.

Preferably Terrell Davis, Darius Watts, Rod Smith, etc...

My best card to trade for this is an Ashton Youboty 06 Lead R&S Auto #'d 1/10...no pricing due to scarcity. So lmk if you have anything to trade me, and I can/will trade in your favor, and I can also supplement w/cash.

PS, if you want I can send my tradelist

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    if u r wanting a watts jsy in college uni ur best bet is ebay..theres one /10 with the "h" from marshall showing....its a sweet sweet card...ive considered buying it myself. its bin is 39.99. press pass brand

dc
    Hidden Content my bucket.................
    MY WANTS: Rookie qbs autos and non
    2015 prizm camos-non auto
    college patches-college uni
    rookie QB inscriptions and patches-college uni

2004 Leaf R&S Long Holo Parallel 298 McCown Jsy/Darius Watts Jsy 10/25 bv $35.00

sell for $8 dlvd

lmk

Thanks-Mike

Quote Originally Posted by dcwolfs98
    if u r wanting a watts jsy in college uni ur best bet is ebay..theres one /10 with the "h" from marshall showing....its a sweet sweet card...ive considered buying it myself. its bin is 39.99. press pass brand

dc

That does sounds like a bada$$ card, but I was hopefully looking to not spend that much.

Quote Originally Posted by mpekar

2004 Leaf R&S Long Holo Parallel 298 McCown Jsy/Darius Watts Jsy 10/25 bv $35.00

sell for $8 dlvd

lmk

Thanks-Mike

Would you consider some trade? Id love to have that card...I have a bunch of various Broncos that I need to get rid of. Including a Watts contenders auto.

Quote Originally Posted by 56chev
    Would you consider some trade? Id love to have that card...I have a bunch of various Broncos that I need to get rid of. Including a Watts contenders auto.

if u like, I can add that to the davis lot for $45---mainly need marshall, bell, cutler, scheffler--pretty set on the rest

Quote Originally Posted by dcwolfs98

dc
    Darius Watts with the h from Marshall? Say what?

Quote Originally Posted by GrandSalami
    Darius Watts with the h from Marshall? Say what?

Marshall Thundering Herd is what I took it as.

yes from the marshall college uni "h". heres the link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/2004-04-Press-Pa...QQcmdZViewItem

hes pulling his auction after february as well...i bought 4 sweet cards off of him already considering more lol

dc
    Hidden Content my bucket.................
    MY WANTS: Rookie qbs autos and non
    2015 prizm camos-non auto
    college patches-college uni
    rookie QB inscriptions and patches-college uni

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast