Arrow Rex Grossman Contenders Fs Or Ft

Rex Grossmans Contenders Auto FS OR FT.

BV 225

Let me know what you have.. looking for.. jones drew, addai, young, cutler autos..

pm me thanks!!

2. Kronozio

must of dropped then from last month.. beckett is behind anyways..

I hate Grossman, but it makes me laugh that the thing would DROP $75 BV when they win the NFC, and are in the Super Bowl. Beckett People = Morons.

ya.. beckett is behind a good month and a half.. like week 1 playoffs lol

I mean, Grossman isnt a great QB, or probably even a legit starter, but dropping the value doesnt make much sense to me. Oh well. Your best bet is just to hold the sucker and list it on Sunday on Ebay. List it late enough that the card would end an hour or two AFTER the SB ends. Once the Bears win (Which Im fairly certain with the luck they have will), his stuff will be on FIRE.

yeah, beckett is behind....price is based on that lovely 1.9 rating he had at the end of the season!! its kind of a risky thing imo....i mean even if the bears win (will keep my opinion out of this thread) what are the chances its cause of rex?? if he happens to play like total crap, it isn't gonna help the card at all....personally, i would put it on the bay so it ends super saturday.