Thread: A Few 2006 Card FS

A Few 2006 Card FS

Football:

2006 Bowman Sterling Auto/GU Mario Williams .. bv 20 .. asking 8 dlvd paypal
    2006 Bowman Sterling GU Michael Vick .. bv 15 .. asking 5.25 dlvd paypal
    2005 Leaf R&S Longevity Patch Eli Manning /10 .. 2 Color .. looking at 100.00 bv (the one under it is emerald and numbered to /25 and books 50) .. asking 30-35 paypal dlvd

Baseball:

2006 Diamond Kings Team Timeline Dual GU Don Mattingly/Hideki Matsui .. bv 50 asking 18 dlcd paypal

thanks

kyle

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I am starting to grow impatient. You've told me twice now you were paying for the cards and still nothing even after I said Id take paypal. Do I need to move this deal to dispute or what?

Quote Originally Posted by BGT Masters
    I am starting to grow impatient. You've told me twice now you were paying for the cards and still nothing even after I said Id take paypal. Do I need to move this deal to dispute or what?
    in here you can do something about it but over there you cant u know what im talking about its nice right

thetintwiz: Nothing you say makes any sense what so ever. You're going to get banned from beckett for being childish, and you keep it up you'll get banned from here as well.

2006 Bowman Sterling Auto/GU Mario Williams .. bv 20 .. asking 8 dlvd paypal

can i get a scan?