Thread: 06 Topps Heritage

06 Topps Heritage

What is the full book value on a 2006 Topps Heritage set. I have full subsets for New Age Performers, Flashbacks and Then and Now. I have about half the Gridiron Collection set and may go for the whole thing. I doubt I will get a deal on the Young or Bush though. I am about 20 cards short on the base set and have at least 100 different Chrome / Refractors, 23 of them rookies. I acually got one Chrome bush and one Chrome Refractor Bush. I had unbeliveable luck with the base rookies and GU. I got 7 total GU from Heritage, 3 Young RC's, !!!8!!! Leinart RC's, 3 DeAngelo Williams RC's, 3 Addai, and just about 3 of everyone else not including the subset cards. I got plenty of short prints too. The thing that really dissapointed me were the EXTREME lack of autos. I did not get a single auto in about 100 packs. two Hobby Boxes and about 5 Retail Blasters and NO autos. Just kind of rediculious how hard it is to get an auto out of most topps products. I hate spending 100+ a box just to get 1-4 nobody rookies (my past 5 auto pulls from chrome/contenders were Ngata, Ingle M., Dawan something and Devin Nevergonna start Arshmodnaosidjaio) about 95 percent of the time. LMK your opinion on heritage and if you have ever pulled an auto out of heritage. If so, I would like to trade for one.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

i,ve never pulled an auto out of heritage and that is from 2 hobby boxes and 6 retail boxes,i guess you have to get really lucky with that product to get one but at least at d and a they are only about 45 bucks per hobby box.take care steve

What is d and a ? Is it an online store or a local store? I got a hobby box on ebay for 44.00 buy it now + 8.00 shipping.

4. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    D and A is Dave and Adams card world a pretty good online store. and I have the Young Gridiron Collection Jersey bv$20 if your interested and the set Books For $250 with Sp's. I hope this helps.