Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Looking for this card

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exclamation Looking for this card

Its a Kelly Holcomb card.

I'm only looking for the one that is in the scan.

If you have it please let me know.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by stkmtimo
    I really like that card, too. It's very nice. Try eBay. Do you have his 1999 Pacific card by any chance?

Tim

I'm NOT selling the card.

I am looking for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I knew that. I was just saying it was a nice card. Try eBay because you're looking for it.

Tim

If you don't have the card then why did you respond?

I know its a nice card that is why I am looking for it.

And I will look on ebay.

I just thought the whole point of these boards were to ASK for cards not to have people say go look on ebay. If everyone just said go look on ebay then there would be no POINT in posting here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree Pwaldo.

Please don't respond to a request thread if you don't have anything useful to add. It tends to get the thread off track.

Thanks,

BGray

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

I understand that, I was merely commenting on the card, and how I liked his 1999 Pacific card, as well. I would check eBay first before posting, too, because sometimes you can get a better deal. Thanks for hearing my point!

Tim

dr_bob77
    I have his 1999 Pacific card for sale for $10.00.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I understand that, I was merely commenting on the card, and how I liked his 1999 Pacific card, as well. I would check eBay first before posting, too, because sometimes you can get a better deal. Thanks for hearing my point!

Tim

LOL

You make it sound like I don't know what ebay is. Of course I checked before posting here. What makes YOU so sure that I didn't? You make it sound like posting here is a crime or something because I am asking for a card.

dr_bob77: Not looking for the card from 1999 just the one from 1996 but thanks for asking.