Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: UPDATED GU & AUTO`S FT!!!

     
  1. #1

    UPDATED GU & AUTO`S FT!!!

    please lmk if anyone is interested in anything
    Thxs Dennis

    BASEBALL Auto`s
    03 Topps 205 Gaylord perry #tt-gp
    03 sp auth Jim edmonds Chirography #16/350
    01Topps team legends auto Andy pafko
    01 topps team legends Herb score
    01 UD Bill Madlock auto/jersey #sj-bma
    03 Topp 205 Lance Berkman #ta-lb
    03 Topps retired BoB feller #ta-Bf
    03 Bowman Brian slocum auto (Indians)
    03 Bowman Jonny Gomes auto ( D-Rays)
    03 finest tyler johnson auto rookie( cards)
    02 bowmens best jose valverde rc auto #92
    02 bowmens best earl snyder rc auto #175
    02 bowmens best adam walker rc auto #142( mets)
    02 bowmens best koyie hill rc auto #105

    BASEBALL GU

    02 fleer showcase griffery jr gu base
    02 UD AUTH ken Griffery jr jersey #sr-kg
    02 bowmen best Ryan gripp rc bat #96
    02 bowmens best ruben gotay rc bat #144
    02 bowmen best David wright rc bat
    02 bowmen best david wright rc bat (mets logo)
    03 ultra valdimmir guerrero moonshot base
    03 bowmen chad tracey jersey (D backs)
    03 prestige Ben Grieve jersey (from # or name yellow & white
    #225/325
    02 UD Mid-summer swatches mike pizza pin stripe ms-mp
    03 Playball Hideki Matsui rc $10
    02 spx David wells swatche #226/400 $15
    02 U Roger Clemens jeresy with stripe #284/350 $40
    03 topps Bazooka soriano gu bat #21/25.....(no bv)
    02 Mvp robin ventura jeresy $15
    02 upper deckBerine william swatch with stripe $15
    02 Donruss classic Reggie jackson legendary hat card 47/50 $40
    03 fleer tradition ventura jersey (with stripe)


    :hop: :hop:

  2. #2
    chris-
    check my site, lmk if you see anything you like, theres a couple of your cards i want.Thanks

    AL

  3. #3
    Originally posted by boneyard
    chris-
    check my site, lmk if you see anything you like, theres a couple of your cards i want.Thanks

    AL
    i`m interested in this

    2003 Topps Tribute Baseball Contemporary Edition Albert Pujols GU Bat/Jer #'d 28/50

  4. #4

  5. #5
    I like:
    03 topps Bazooka soriano gu bat #21/25.....(no bv)
    Ill give you a Mcovey/Gonzalez Dual Jrsy/bat No pricing due to Scarcity...

  6. #6
    Originally posted by jeet_yanks_2
    I like:
    03 topps Bazooka soriano gu bat #21/25.....(no bv)
    Ill give you a Mcovey/Gonzalez Dual Jrsy/bat No pricing due to Scarcity...

    Thxs,But no Thxs

    you should really post a list ,if you want to trade with me :hop:

  7. #7
    03 sp auth Jim edmonds Chirography #16/350
    03 topps Bazooka soriano gu bat #21/25.....(no bv)
    do you still have the Soriano Best Auto....
    those three i am interested in..lmk bv on the 2 and well work from there..
    And are you sure you dont want to get rid of one of you bonds auto..LMK would trade in your favor...

    AL

  8. #8
    I like this 03 Topp 205 Lance Berkman #ta-lb and this 03 ultra valdimmir guerrero moonshot base I have $70 in 1977/78/79 stuff to trade for it

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Originally posted by boneyard
    03 sp auth Jim edmonds Chirography #16/350
    03 topps Bazooka soriano gu bat #21/25.....(no bv)
    do you still have the Soriano Best Auto....
    those three i am interested in..lmk bv on the 2 and well work from there..
    And are you sure you dont want to get rid of one of you bonds auto..LMK would trade in your favor...

    AL
    i don`t trade auto`s for gu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •